top of page

あなたは他の誰とも違うグループ

公開·13名のメンバー

Offside Trick Kidudu Mtu Free Mp3 39

Offside Trick Kidudu Mtu Free Mp3 39

Offside Trick is a Tanzanian music group that specializes in the genre of Taarab, which is a fusion of Swahili, Arabic, and Indian musical influences. The group consists of four members: Hamadai, Kassim, Kidoti, and Mzee Yusuf. Offside Trick is known for their catchy and humorous songs that often feature social commentary and satire.

One of their most popular songs is Kidudu Mtu, which means "a person who is very thin" in Swahili. The song features Baby J, a female rapper who is also the daughter of Mzee Yusuf. The song is a playful banter between Offside Trick and Baby J, who tease each other about their physical appearance and romantic interests. The song has a catchy chorus that goes like this:

Download: https://urlcod.com/2w3X94

Kidudu mtu, kidudu mtu Umenikamata kama kidudu mtu Nakuona kama kidudu mtu Umenikamata kama kidudu mtu

The chorus translates to:

A very thin person, a very thin person You have caught me like a very thin person I see you like a very thin person You have caught me like a very thin person

The song was released in 2018 and became an instant hit in Tanzania and beyond. The song has over 2 million views on YouTube and over 27 thousand Shazams. The song is also available for free download on various music platforms, such as Jackie's Empire Music Platform. The song has a duration of 4 minutes and 39 seconds, which is why the keyword "offside trick kidudu mtu free mp3 39" is often used to search for the song online.

If you are looking for a fun and upbeat song that will make you laugh and dance, then you should definitely check out Offside Trick's Kidudu Mtu. You can listen to the song on YouTube, Shazam, or download it for free on Jackie's Empire Music Platform. Enjoy!

グループについて

グループへようこそ!他のメンバーと交流したり、最新情報を入手したり、動画をシェアすることができます。
bottom of page